TIP: Plan to make extra kebobs and refrigerate leftover turkey cubes and vegetables to have on hand for a great salad for family lunches the next day.
- If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water overnight before using.
- Wash cauliflower and break up into large florets.
- Cut onions into large chunks.
- Cut oranges into quarters. Cut each quarter into 2 chunks.
- Skewer the turkey, onions, orange chunks and cauliflower, alternating between veggies and turkey, to make each kebob. Repeat until all the meat and veggies are used up.
- Sprinkle each kebob with curry powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- BBQ the kebobs over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes, turning midway. Cook until the turkey is cooked through and a meat thermometer inserted into the cubes reads 165°F (74°C).
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, brush the turkey cubes with chutney.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
: Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ and the size and weight of each cut.