Try turkey bacon with this recipe for a leaner touch with all the bacon taste!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bake potatoes until cooked through and tender, 45-60 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Cook bacon until crisp, roughly chop and set aside.
- Set oven to broil.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out cooked potato, leaving the shell intact.
- Roughly mix together cooked potato, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, milk and butter; mix in turkey.
- Mound potato/turkey mixture into potato halves. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Broil stuffed potatoes for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and filling is browned.
- Sprinkle with green onions and a healthy dollop of Dijon mustard. Serve immediately.