Cook your turkey roast the day before to save some time! You can also enjoy part of the roast for dinner and use the other half for this delish recipe.
Roast Your Turkey:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Place your Butterball Boneless turkey roast on a wire rack (or elevate on some tin foil) then use a pastry brush to paint on some oil all over.
- Roast for 3 1/2 - 4 hours, then remove and allow to rest at least 15 minutes
Pickle Your Onions:
- Meanwhile, add onions to a bowl with the red wine vinegar and allow to quickly pickle for 30 minutes.
Make Your Dressing:
- Whisk together the mayo, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then loosen with water to achieve the right consistency for drizzling on the salad.
Grill Your Turkey Steaks:
- Heat your greased grill over medium-high.
- Slice the turkey roast into 1" thick steaks.
- Grill steaks 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden grill marks are achieved. remove and slice into strips.
Bring it all Together:
- Add the lettuce wedges, radishes, pickled onions, and crispy chickpeas to a serving platter.
- Scatter the sliced turkey and top with freshly chopped dill.
- Drizzle on the dressing and top with some salt and pepper. Enjoy!