This recipe is fantastic served the next day. The flavors have a chance to develop and it is great eaten at room temperature. It is a perfect dish to pack for lunch or to grab for an outdoor activity or eating on the go.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Let cool.
- Cut turkey breast into 1 inch slices. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill turkey for 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool. Chop turkey roughly.
- Combine quinoa, turkey, peaches, carrots, fennel, pomegranate seeds and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine mint, basil, cilantro, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper (adjust to taste). Drizzle over salad and toss to combine.
Excellent source of vitamin A, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenate, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Good source of vitamin C, riboflavin and iron.