- Combine the cayenne pepper and paprika together and sprinkle over drumsticks. Then sprinkle on chilli flakes. Rub in spices evenly over the drumsticks.
- Heat BBQ to 375 Fahrenheit roughly. Spray grill with cooking oil and then add drumsticks.
a. Make sure you rotate drumsticks every few minutes for 20-30 minutes (or until cooked through - aim for at least 165 degrees internal temperature on a meat thermometer).
3. While drumsticks are grilling, combine sriracha and low sugar bbq sauce in a bowl together and mix well.
4. 5 minutes prior to drumsticks being ready, dip in sauce and place back on grill.
a. Note: By adding the sauce later we avoid burning the meat and keep the flavour from the sauce
5. Serve and use remaining sauce as dipping sauce