TIP: To prevent meat from sticking to your hands when shaping the skewers, soak your hands in cold water.
- Mix all the meat ingredients with the turkey and let stand in the refrigerator for a few hours (12 hours for best results).
- Divide the meat into 12 equal parts and then shape them onto the skewers.
- Preheat the Big Green Egg to 375 F.
- Cook small skewers for about 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F internally, turning often.
- Heat/Grill tortillas on the BBQ just prior to serving.
- Combine all the ingredients and let stand a few hours in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Assemble all the ingredients on a board going in the middle of the table. The can then make their donair tacos in their own way.