Serves well with an arugula salad. If you don’t have cranberry sauce, a fruity jam such as fig jam will also work.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the focaccia loaf in half and place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Take your leftover turkey and make sure that it is shredded into pieces.
- Slice the Brie cheese into ¼ inch slices.
- Spread your cranberry sauce over the bottom side of your focaccia.
- Place the sliced Brie on top of the cranberry sauce, creating an even layer of cheese.
- Assemble the turkey on top of the Brie and place the baking sheet into the oven for 10-15 minutes until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the sandwich from the oven and add the sliced avocado and the thyme leaves. Place the top piece of bread on the sandwich, slice into four equal pieces and enjoy!