Try this recipe with white meat! Simply replace the turkey thighs with one turkey breast.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In large bowl mix together oil, lemon zest and juice, oregano, paprika, Dijon mustard and garlic. Season potatoes with generous amount of salt and pepper. Add potatoes and turkey to oil lemon mixture and toss to coat.
- On large parchment lined rimmed baking sheet arrange turkey and potatoes. Cover with foil and roast turkey and potatoes for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and toss potatoes making sure to spoon excess liquid over turkey and potatoes. Arrange lemon slices over turkey pieces and continue to cook, uncovered, for another 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and internal temperature of the turkey reaches 170°F (77°C).
- Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano before serving.