TIP: If you have time, the turkey can marinate in the glaze overnight. This will give the best flavour!
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, honey, brown sugar, garlic, hot sauce and soy sauce.
- In a bowl mix together the turkey pieces with the glaze and let marinate while you prepare the vegetables. See notes.
- Prepare your vegetables and lay them out on a sheet pan.
Putting it all together:
- Add the chunks of turkey to the sheet pan.
- Then drizzle 3/4 of glaze on the turkey pieces.
- Then drizzle some olive oil and the remaining glaze over the vegetables. Gently mix the vegetables until they're coated in oil and the glaze.
- Salt & pepper generously.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through, and the yams are soft.