You can cook the turkey on a grill pan in the oven at 400° F for around 20 – 25 minutes.
- Score the turkey breast widthwise with a sharp knife.
- In a medium bowl, mix olive oil, garlic paste, pepper powder, mustard powder, turmeric powder, lime juice and salt.
- Spread marinade evenly on the turkey breast and set aside to marinate for 2 hours.
- Add oil to a pan on medium heat. Sprinkle curry leaves on the turkey breast, then sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- While the turkey is on the pan, preheat the grill to medium heat then transfer half cooked turkey to grill, and grill the turkey turning once (about 5 minutes per side) and add marinade on the breast as it cooks. The turkey is cooked when the internal temperature reaches 165° F on a meat thermometer.
- Garnish with red onion and lemon slices and serve.