TIP : Use a mason jar for easy transport of your salad on the go. Simply add the dressing to the bottom of the jar, place the sliced peaches on top of the dressing followed by the spinach and remaining chopped vegetables, and pecans. Using cherry tomatoes will help the salad stay crisp vs. cut tomatoes.
- Cut roasted turkey, vegetables, and peaches into bite sized pieces.
- Toast the pecans in a pan over medium heat until fragrant, moving the pan often 3-5 minutes.
- Fill a salad bowl with spinach and top with chopped ingredients.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- When ready to eat, top the salad with the dressing and pecans. Enjoy!