As a side dish, you can make a bowl of chickpea curry with eggplant, and cucumber sauce.
- Using a knife, make three or four incisions in the turkey drumsticks. Refrigerate in a glass dish.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the onion, ginger and coriander stems for 3 minutes.
- Add the spices (paprika, garam masala, and turmeric) and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice to the cooled mixture and coat the turkey drumsticks with the preparation.
- Cover the turkey drumsticks with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours.
- Place the rack in the upper part of the oven (about 15 cm or 6 inches).
- Preheat oven to 425 ° F. Place the turkey drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Make sure the internal temperature is 75 ° C (165 F).
- Finish cooking under the broiler for 3 minutes to obtain a grilled flavor, typical of cooking in a Tandoor oven.
- Serve turkey drumsticks on a bed of basmati rice. Garnish with coriander leaves.