To reheat: Pull burritos out of the freezer the day before to thaw in the fridge. Once thawed, they can be microwaved for 1-2 minutes. The burritos can also be reheated in a skillet over medium heat, for about 5 minutes per side, until crispy.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the bell pepper, red onion, and avocado oil. Sauté for 3-5 minutes, until the peppers and onions are soft.
- While the veggies are cooking, crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and hot sauce. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies and use a spatula to combine the eggs with the veggies. Continue stirring and cooking until the eggs are completely set. Remove pan from the heat and allow the eggs to cool slightly before assembling your burritos- this will help prevent the tortillas from getting too soggy!
- Assemble the burritos; lay a tortilla down onto a cutting board. Top with the sliced turkey breast and a few spinach leaves. Spoon about ¼ cup of the egg mixture onto the centre of the tortilla. Fold both sides over, then roll the bottom end over to cover the ingredients and roll until closed. Lay the completed burrito seam-side down onto a baking sheet and set aside. Repeat this process with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Place burritos seam-side down into a freezer safe container or storage bag. Use a piece of parchment paper to separate the burritos if you are stacking them in a double layer so they don’t stick together.