To serve family style: Once the turkey and sauce are cooked, add the noodles directly into the pan and toss to combine. Add the green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Serve at the table with the quick pickle.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir. Set aside while you make the remaining components.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil.
- Add the turkey to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another 2min.
- Turn the heat to low and add the sauce into the pan. Cook for 3min, stirring occasionally.
- Place a portion of rice noodles in a bowl and top with a quarter of the turkey mixture and some quick pickle.
- Garnish bowl with green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil.