• Find spring roll wrappers in the frozen section of Asian grocery stores. • To help keep the spring rolls together, when rolling, brush the edges with a slurry of cornstarch and water.
- Preheat oven to 310 degrees F.
- Season the meat side of the turkey thigh with salt, pepper, 5 spice, and let sit for 30 mins.
- Roast turkey in oven until internal temperature near the bone is 165 degrees F. Once cooked, let cool to room temperature and shred or cut into long, thin slices.
- In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and stir fry the shredded carrots, cabbage and turkey together. Season with 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp white pepper and 2 tsp of oyster sauce. Cook until carrots and cabbage are soft.
- Defrost the spring roll wrappers and assemble with the cooked filling, along with a few shreds of enoki mushrooms and green onion.
- In a pot with 2-3 inches of canola oil, heat until the oil reaches 350 degrees F. Fry the assembled spring rolls until they are golden brown (approx 4 minutes), flipping them occasionally to ensure even browning.
- Serve with hoisin sauce.