For variety use one half portabello or other gourmet mushrooms. Serve with braised celery or fennel and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Pound the cutlets to 1/8th inch (3mm) thickness.
- In a large non stick skillet heat 2 ½ tsp (11 mL) oil over medium heat; brown cutlets about 2-3 minutes on each side (don’t overcook); remove and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet heat remaining 2 ½ tsp (11 mL) oil, cook and stir mushrooms 3-4 minutes. Add turkey stock, sherry and herbs; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile mix cornstarch with stock or water until smooth; stir into mushroom mixture. Boil 1 minute to thicken slightly.
- Spoon mushroom sauce over cutlets and garnish with parsley.