Fried turkey wings
- In a blender, add habanero peppers, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper, then blend coarsely so that you can see the peppers. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and add the dressing. Mix well, making sure the dressing has penetrated the vegetables.
- Keep refrigerated.
- In a blender, add garlic, parsley, thyme leaves, green onion, green bell pepper, habanero pepper, shallot, curry powder, lemon juice, chicken bouillon cube, 3 tbsp. oil, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Mix turkey wings into the marinade and massage the turkey wings.
- Cover and let it rest for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Place turkey wings in a pot and pour in the marinade.
- Bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes, then add the water and continue cooking over medium heat for 40 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the pot.
- Heat the frying oil in a saucepan. Once hot, fry the turkey wings for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain and place on paper towels to remove the excess oil. Serve hot.
Tip: You can marinate them the day before to save time and make the turkey more tender and tastier.