TIP: Make a double batch and add this recipe to your weekly meal prep! Grill the turkey and romaine as directed. Store the turkey and romaine separately in the fridge until you are ready to assemble.
- Slice the turkey breast lengthwise into 4 equally sized tenders. Add to a container and cover with 1 tbsp olive oil, minced garlic clove, lemon juice, sea salt, black pepper and onion powder. Close the container and shake well to combine. Place in the fridge to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat your grill, or barbeque, to 350F. Place the turkey on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- While the turkey cooks, prepare the romaine. Slice the romaine head in half, leaving the core intact. Rinse each half and use a towel to dry well. Brush the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil evenly over each half and place on the grill, cut-side down. Cook the romaine until grill marks form and the leaves are slightly charred, about 1-3 minutes.
- When the turkey tenders and romaine are finished cooking, remove them from the grill and set aside. Slice the core off of the romaine and roughly chop each half, add to a large mixing bowl. Combine the romaine with caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and red onion. Toss to combine.
- 5. Assemble the wraps. Lay two tortillas down on a cutting board. Add about ½ of the caesar salad to each wrap and top with 2 turkey tenders. Fold the sides of the tortillas in and roll them away from you. Slice each wrap in half and serve. Enjoy with additional caesar dressing on the side for dipping if you’d like!