These turkey skewers can be added to a variety of recipes! Try them with rice and grilled veggies or add them to wraps and salads. For even more flavour, let your turkey marinate overnight!
- Add fish sauce, avocado oil, maple syrup, lime juice and soy sauce to a medium mixing bowl. Add turkey pieces to the bowl and use a spoon to toss well. Place the bowl in the fridge and allow turkey to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your barbeque to 425F. Thread turkey pieces onto 2 skewers. Once the barbeque is hot, place skewers onto the grates and grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until turkey is cooked through to 165F.
- While turkey is cooking, fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from the heat and add the rice noodles. Allow the noodles to soak for 4-6 minutes. The noodles should be tender, but not mushy. When the noodles are soft, drain into a fine mesh sieve and rinse with cold water immediately. Place noodles into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Add the peppers, cucumbers, red cabbage, basil and cilantro to the bowl with the noodles. Drizzle the dressing over top and use tongs to mix well.
- Distribute the salad evenly into two bowls, garnish each with the roasted peanuts and green onions. Remove the turkey pieces from the skewers and place on top of the salad just before serving.