- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat and brown turkey breast and sausage in batches. Remove to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook onion, garlic, celery and green pepper for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Return browned turkey and sausage to saucepan with oregano, Cajun seasoning, paprika and thyme.
- Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until well coated.
- Add tomatoes, turkey stock, hot pepper sauce and bay leaves and bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice, okra and corn; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
You can add 8 oz (225 g) raw peeled and deveined shrimp when you add the rice as another option since it goes so well with turkey.