TIP: This recipe is a perfect make-ahead meal! Wash the lettuce, dry and store in a Ziploc bag up to 2 days ahead of time. Turkey can be made up to 3 days ahead and kept refrigerated in an airtight container. Croutons and dressing can be made and stored in an airtight container up to 5 days ahead. Make all your ingredients in advance and then assemble your salad when needed!
- Slice turkey breast into 1-inch steaks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over medium heat, 5-7 minutes per side, until turkey is cooked through and no longer pink. Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ. Remove the turkey from the grill and set aside to cool. Once cooled, slice.
- While turkey is cooling, slice Ciabatta bread into four slices lengthwise. Brush with olive oil and grill over medium heat, turning to crisp each side. Remove from heat and slice into 1-inch cubes.
- To make the dressing: combine anchovies, olive oil, mustard, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce into a hand blender or mini food processor. Mix to blend until dressing is smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble salad, layer lettuce leaves on a large serving platter. Top with turkey slices, bread and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Top with dressing and serve immediately.