- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a 9 x 13 baking dish for this lasagna.
Making the Turkey Mixture and Preparing the Noodles:
- Brown the ground turkey with the minced onions and garlic. Drain, and set aside.
- While the turkey is cooking, boil the lasagna noodles until they are al dente.
Making the Creamy White Cheese Sauce:
- In a heavy pot melt the butter over low-medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, whisk in the flour until it is fully combined.
- Whisk in the whole milk, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the dry mustard.
- Add the shredded cheeses, and stir constantly until the cheese has melted. Set aside.
Putting it all together:
- Mix together the cooked ground turkey mixture and the creamy cheese sauce.
- Now layer the ingredients as follows:
- In your 9 x 13 baking dish, add 1/2 of the turkey/cheese mixture
- Then lay out 3 noodles.
- Spread the Ricotta cheese over the noodles.
- Sprinkle on the chopped spinach.
- Lay out the remaining 3 lasagna noodles.
- Spread on the remainder of the turkey/cheese mixture
- Then sprinkle on the 1 cup of grated mixed white shredded cheese
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and lightly golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!