Keep the leftover marinade in the fridge and use it for your other recipes!
- To prepare the marinade, combine the liquid ingredients in a bowl along with the ginger and miso.
- Marinate turkey for at least 1 hour.
- Grate the carrots and set aside.
- Cook the edamame by following cooking instructions on packaging and set aside.
- Chop red cabbage and mangoes and set aside.
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes. Once cooked, run under cold water and leave to cool. Set aside
- On a frying pan, cook turkey breasts for 7 to 10 minutes on each side. Chop them into strips.
- In a bowl, place the vegetables and the turkey on top.
- Garnish with dried seaweed leaves and sesame seeds.