TIP: For best results when cooking your turkey breast and to avoid drying out, cook your bone-in breast off heat. To do this, place the breast over a burner that is off while surrounding burners are on.
- Combine spices to make a rub.
- Season all the turkey cuts except for sausage with the rub.
- BBQ over medium heat until cooked through, no longer pink, and the meat registers 165°F (74°C) on a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat. (Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ and the size of each cut.)
- While cooking, combine sauce ingredients in a hand blender or mini chopper and blend to combine.
- Baste all turkey cuts generously in the last 10 - 15 minutes (depending on cut) of cooking time.
- Approximate cooking times: wings and drummettes: 8 - 10 mins per side, sausages: 8 - 10 mins per side, drumsticks and thighs: 12 - 18 mins per side, bone-in breast: 20 - 30 mins per side
- Set aside to rest, 15 mins.
- Baste again with sauce before serving.
: Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ and the size and weight of each cut.