Cooking Tip: To Thaw your Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast Roast, simply remove the frozen roast from the box and place on a plate in the refrigerator. Your roast will be thawed and ready for this recipe in 24 hours. Your turkey roast is easier to cut if it’s still a little bit frozen. Cooking Tip 2: If you are using wooden skewers, allow them to soak in water for at least 2 hours before adding your turkey and cooking.
- Whisk together all rub ingredients until fully blended.
- Cut thawed turkey into large chunks – approximately 1”x1”x3”.
- Skewer turkey on skewers.
- Sprinkle rub on raw turkey kabobs at least 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat 350°F (175°C).
- Place skewers on grill hot grill over indirect heat.
- Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes per side, flipping once. Turkey is fully cooking when a digital meat thermometer reads 165°F (75°C).
- While turkey is cooking, in a small mixing bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Once turkey is fully cooked, remove from barbecue and pour sauce over the top or serve as a dip on the side.