*If using fresh tortellini, you may want to reduce your cook time by 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9x13" casserole dish.
- Place tortellini, turkey, tomatoes, zucchini, peppers and spinach in the prepared dish and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or large liquid measuring cup, stir together tomato sauce, cream, salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning. Pour over pasta in dish and spread with a spatula.
- Cover with foil or a lid and bake for 50-60 minutes, until vegetables are cooked to desired tenderness and sauce is hot and bubbling.
- Remove foil or lid and sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking until melted, or broil until lightly browned if desired. Serve.