- Happy Holidays! With our best wishes.
- November is Osteoporosis Month. Osteoporosis Canada supports a well-balanced diet which includes protein and vitamin D found in turkey.
- Happy Thanksgiving to our American neighbours on November 22nd!
- National Sandwich Day is November 3rd. Here are some ideas to help celebrate or simply get creative with turkey.
- October 12th is World Egg Day! Add a little turkey? Check out this delicious Turkey & Lentil Frittata.
- It’s CANADIAN TURKEY MONTH! Celebrate all month long with 4 weekly contests and delicious new recipes.
- Thanksgiving Day is October 8th. Wow your friends and family with these festive specials.
- September means “Back-to-School” so plan ahead. Here are some ideas.
- It’s Canada Day! Let’s Celebrate…all month long!
- Father’s Day is June 17th. If you’re planning do gift him a new BBQ here are some grilling tips.
- Victoria Day is May 21st. Weather permitting, you’re prepping the grill for some delish grilled turkey. Get inspired!
- Mother’s Day is May 13th, the perfect occasion to show off your cooking skills with easy to make breakfast.
- Earth Day is April 22nd. Save time and energy, cook a whole turkey and meal plan for the rest of the week.
- Easter Sunday is April 1st. Prepare a festive roast turkey to share with family and friends.
- Nutrition Month brought to you by the Dietitians of Canada.
- Get ready to celebrate Easter! Good Friday is March 30th.
- March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day. Always room for delicious turkey appetizers.
- Olympic Winter Games 2018 (Feburay 9 to 25). Good luck to all our Canadian athletes!
- Valentine’s Day February 14th. Cook turkey together for two!
- Family day is February 19th. Take time to cook together.
- February is Heart Health Month. Cooking with lean Canadian turkey is a great way to manage what’s on your plate.
- January is national soup month. Try out some of our favourite turkey soup recipes here.
- Happy New Year! And, the start to a whole new year of tasty turkey.